Re: Sachin weekly report

Weekly Report for 8 week of gsoc

1 Changed the key flags as suggested by you.
2 Now update will use only one buffer as suggested by you but there was one
problem some time offset can be
negative so i changed the field cmp_offset parameter from uint to long
3 Still working on coding conventions.

4 I have made prototype for optimizing where for keys like unique(a) , it
is on branch
https://github.com/SachinSetiya/server/tree/unique_index_where

Currently I am working on muliple keys like unique(a,b,c) i think this
should take 2-3 days  and edits suggested by you.
Regards
sachin