Re: Working on spider patches, MDEV-7698

Hi!

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 5:18 PM, Michael Widenius
<michael.widenius@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 3:38 PM, kentoku <kentokushiba@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi Monty!
>>
>> Thank you for starting this task. I appreciate it.
>>
>>> Kentoku, do you have patches for the test files, or should I just take
>>> them from the above spider branch or from somewhere else ?
>>
>> I just attached test files into MDEV-7698. Please use it. And please
>> let me know if you get a error from test. Sometimes, test results are
>> changed by patches. In this case I should check it.

All spider tests now passes in 10.2

I removed a few changes in test results that was affected by some of
the not yet pushed patches, like:

  SHOW STATUS LIKE 'Spider_direct_aggregate';
  Variable_name Value
! Spider_direct_aggregate       1

This fails as the above variable doesn't yet exists.
I will update the test results as soon the variable exists again.

Thanks!

Regards,
Monty