Re: Please review a 10.3 patch "Moving functions cast_stmt_xxx and add_select_to_union_list as methods to LEX"

Hi, Alexander!

On 11/24/2016 07:09 AM, Alexander Barkov wrote:
Hello Sanja,

As we agreed during our discussion on slack,
we should port a few preparatory patches
from bb-10.2-compatibility to 10.3, to make our
further compatibility related development easier.

This is the first patch.

Please review.

Thank you , the patch is OK to push. I a bit dislike this mix Lex/lex thing, but we can not do something about it, logic is clear - one use is Lex several use cases then lex=Lex.

[skip]