Re: 1ee6b0ff748: MDEV-11115 CHECK constraints are not shown in I_S.TABLE_CONSTRAINTS

Hi Sergei,

Both the changes for this bug and the changes for MDEV-10355 are in a stage
tree named bb-10.2-<bug number>.  However, when I look at the automated
testing on their respective branches, I see a few failures.  As far as I
can tell, none of the failures could have been caused by my changes  To
give meaning to these results, I need a baseline for comparison for each
branch.  The respective baselines would be from just before I cloned each
branch.  Since I don't have those, I don't have any baselines for
comparison, and so the test results are meaningless.  How would you suggest
I proceed?

I'm going to sleep right now.  I'll check email again when I wake up before
the weekly call.

Thanks,
Jacob

Jacob B. Mathew