commit e1f0f0dd06d5e6f606c962b09ab0f6c0f1197955
Author: Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Mon Feb 13 18:37:06 2017 +0100

In my opinion, when you push something for BuildBot testing, the base
should be reasonably new (I would say not more than a few days old). There
have been numerous changes to 10.2 in the past month, and it is also
possible that rebasing to current 10.2 could cause conflicts or failures in
recently added or modified tests.

I do not know how to find the test failures for that above-mentioned 10.2
revision. The view
http://buildbot.askmonty.org/buildbot/grid?category=main&branch=10.2 only
displays the results of the latest 5 pushes that Buildbot has sampled, and
there is no obvious way of going to ‘previous page’.
​
Best regards,

Marko