bb-10.2-compatibility

Hello Alexander,
On oracle when an error occurred inside a stored procedure, the error message contains the stack trace  of calling procedures.
It's very useful when you have tons of procedures.
I wrote this little patch to do something like that by adding the stack trace as "notes".

To show the correct lines number (according to result of show create procedure) , I had to correct yylineno in sql_les.cc.
But now, some tests failed because the line number of errors have changed !

What is your opinion on this patch ?

Regards,
Jérôme.