Re: Query on MDEC-7502

Hi Sergei,

The problem I refer to is in a scenario where we try to send table with no
primary key. Lets suppose there is table with x rows and no primary key. We
first cut till n rows(n<x)and put those n rows in second log as we don't
know till where we completed the transfer. It is said that we stop master
from implementing DDL commands. What should happen if there is a DML
command? Should we change the log dynamically or redump the table.

Thank you:)