Re: exact commands to produce similar mariadb release tarball

Thanks Sergei - just what I was looking for.

For some reason running these commands from the builtbot:

cmake -DBUILD_CONFIG=mysql_release -DWITH_READLINE=1
../server-mariadb-10.1.24/
make -j4 package VERBOSE=1

seemed to work better than my original commands (derived from the KB
articles):

cmake ../server-mariadb-10.1.24 -DBUILD_CONFIG=mysql_release
make
make package

So now I have a working package!

Phil