Re: [Commits] af15686: MDEV-16242: MyRocks: parallel slave on a table without PK can stop with ER_KEY_NOT_FOUND

psergey@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Sergei Petrunia) writes:

> MDEV-16242: MyRocks: parallel slave on a table without PK can stop with ER_KEY_NOT_FOUND
>
> DRAFT: If RBR event applier uses a secondary key or a full table scan
> to locate a row, force waiting for prior commit to complete.

I think if you wait_for_prior_commit() also for secondary key case, you
should definitely restrict it to be only for conservative parallel
replication, not for optimistic/agressive. Using a secondary key seems
generally fine (as opposed to full table scan), and this problem should
affect only conservative mode, no need to penalise optimistic/aggressive.

(But maybe that is what is meant with "DRAFT").