Re: [Commits] af15686: MDEV-16242: MyRocks: parallel slave on a table without PK can stop with ER_KEY_NOT_FOUND

Sergey Petrunia <sergey@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Btw, I also have figured that MyRocks wasn't making thd_rpl_deadlock_check()
> calls and added these:
> http://lists.askmonty.org/pipermail/commits/2018-June/012653.html
> http://lists.askmonty.org/pipermail/commits/2018-June/012652.html
> but I'm still in the process of trying to get the benchmark results for this.

Yes, good to see that work is being done to get optimistic parallel
replication support into myrocks.

(From the outside, it seems needlessly complex to maintain a lock-free hash
externally to rocksdb to map trxid->thd - surely there must be some memory
structure associated with trxid where THD could live also, eg. just
m_rocksdb_tx->GetTHD() instead of m_rocksdb_tx->GetID()? But I guess it is
due to some kind of encapsulation requirement / RocksDB not wanting to
expose access into internals).