SP memory usage

Hello Alexander,

As stored procedures seems to be very memory aggressive, I found two possible optimizations to avoid having three strings containing the stored procedure code in memory.
Probably, same optimizations may be applied to packages.
I haven't add any tests because I think everything is covered by the existing tests.

What do you think about ?

In a second time, I think working on SP cache.
Currently it' s a simple hash table and all the hash table is flushed as soon as the threshold (stored_program_cache) is reached.
It's not very good.

We could :

-          Use a more intelligent cache (LFU ?)

-          Add some performance counters

Regards.
Ce message et les pi?ces jointes sont confidentiels et ?tablis ? l'attention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion, m?me partielle, non autoris?e est interdite. Tout message ?lectronique est susceptible d'alt?ration; CEGID d?cline donc toute responsabilit? au titre de ce message. Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire de ce message, merci de le d?truire et d'avertir l'exp?diteur.

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, either whole or partial is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration; CEGID shall therefore not be liable for the content of this message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please delete it and notify the sender.