← Back to team overview

maria-developers team mailing list archive

Weekly Report



This week
Changed the build system to use our headers instead of the libraries’ headers.

I found that running make abi_update on gcc and compiling on clang (or vice versa) fails the abi_check.

During cmake documentation review, I discovered that the existing cmake configuration uses a lot of depricated commands.   
Even for this project, it might be easier and more stable to rewrite the relavent portions of the cmake files instead of trying to work around the depricated commands.

Removed the test cases and printf statements from the code.

Next week
Resolve the abi_check issue with different compilers.

Write tests for the lzma service.

Start work on the next service.