Re: Please assign PRs that modify debian/ contents for Otto to review

Hello!

If you make changes to debian/*, please file a PR and mark me as a reviewer.

It would save a lot of time and this could have easily been avoided:

https://github.com/MariaDB/server/commit/5ca14dafbee8a1877ac30e955616e9ecea77fbfc
https://github.com/MariaDB/server/commit/e3fc9c1db04bdc5566bcdafcc3d5159199089c00

--
Follow me at @ottokekalainen