Re: Someone from MariaDB to talk at ODTUG conference?

Hi Sheeri and Ronald

We've now figured out that Daniel Bartholomew lives somewhat close to
D.C. and will be the ideal speaker from Monty Program / MariaDB for
this.

The topic we discussed with Ronald was "MySQL weak spots and their
well known workarounds" (including but not limited to subqueries) and
this would fit Daniel perfectly.

You are all in CC, please continue without me...

henrik