Re: Full Replacement of MySQL (innoDB, mysql Workbench, data, etc)

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:27:21 -0300
Enrique <enridp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Enrique> thank you both for your help!
Enrique> I will make the change soon I guess.
Enrique> I like the new 5.2 version, because it has Sphinx and OQGraph
Enrique> between other things... but it's a beta version, do you know
Enrique> when will be released a stable version?

I think the next release of 5.2 will be a release candidate. The last
word I heard from the developers was that there were two or three bugs
to fix before the release. So it will probably be at least a week or
two before the 5.2 RC is released and then a few more weeks after that
before 5.2 stable is released.

Of course, any newly discovered bugs could delay them or prompt another
beta release before the RC or Stable releases.

Enrique> Regards!
Enrique> Enrique
Enrique> PS: sorry for sending my question to all the members instead
Enrique> to the list, was my error, I clicked in the wrong link :(

No problem!

--
Daniel Bartholomew
Monty Program - http://askmonty.org