Re: Installation problems of 5.2 in debian squueze

Στις Παρασκευή 11 Μάρτιος 2011 11:14:36 Kristian Nielsen γράψατε:
> Πρεκατές Αλέξανδρος <aprekates@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > in debian squeeze trying to install mariaDB5.2 i get a conflict with
> > mysql- core used by aconandi. what should i do?
>
> Can you provide some more details?
>
>  - What version of MariaDB 5.2?

 5.2

>  - How did you try to install? Repository/mirror URL and exact commands
> used?

  I followed instructions here:
  http://kb.askmonty.org/v/installing-mariadb-deb-files
  I added the mariadb repositories from source list generator for debian
squeeze (i have 64bit system, with KDE )

  Then i used aptitude to update packages.
  After choosing mariadb server and client aptitude warned me of conflicts and
that i should  remove  mysql-server-core-5.1

At that point i stopped.

Alexander