Re: Bundle more relevant cnf files in MariaDB package

cool, Kurt von Finck, I will do it. I couldn't find a good enough
translation in English of the “遣将不如激将” phrase, but I like your
message.

I will dig around the source code base in Launchpad, and get this damn
thing started. I bet those config files are old relic from 10 years
ago, or even more.

可八方,

好,“遣将不如激将”,我会按你的建议去做!