Re: Help with RPM src build

Ok, after doing a few more changes, I have gotten a sucessful build of
MariaDB on RHEL 6.  In order to get this done, I had to download this
file and set it as Source1:

mysql-libs-5.1.52-1.el6_0.1.i686.rpm

This is the libs from scientific linux.  I chose this because of
scientific linux's decision to not mess to much with RHEL.  The only
thing that will be a problem will be postfix.  The problem comes when
you try to re-install it.  Postfix requires mysql-libs and has been
built against mysql-libs that comes with RHEL 6.