Re: "libmysqlclient.so.18 no version information" issue

On 05/08/2012 19:05, Tonu Samuel wrote:

I am not sure about cause of this error but I suspect symlinks of libraries can be broken. You may check it with "ls -la /usr/lib" and other library directories like /usr/local/lib. If some symlinks point to nowhere (to old but now missing libraries) command "sudo ldconfig" is safe way to fix this. Running ldconfig never broke anything yet, so you can try it.

I hope someone else may come up with better ideas.

       Tõnu

Thanks for the info. Tried that and it didn't work. Got the same error messages this morning.

--
Terry