Re: Fwd: [Dbmail] MariaDB and dbmail

hi Reindl
I'm an user like you and i don't use dbmail, next time, try to provide
a test case, this make things faster than just report something
without usefull information, at least the create table and the select
query that have problems
others guys can help you better here, when reporting a bug, report at
mariadb bug tracker: http://mariadb.atlassian.net/
good lucky

--
Roberto Spadim