CREATE PROCEDURE clauses

Ciao,

I wanted to add some info in the CREATE PROCEDURE page in the KB, but I think that some info about CREATE PROCEDURE clauses miss both in the kb and in the MySQL manual.

* [NOT] DETERMINISTIC. From MySQL docs:
"A routine is considered “deterministic” if it always produces the same result for the same input parameters, and “not deterministic” otherwise."
What does this exactly mean for procedures? OUT and INOUT parameters? Resultsets returned by the procedure? Both?

* NO SQL: As far as I understand, even SET is a SQL statement. I guess that a "no sql" function is something like
CREATE FUNCTION x(n INT) RETURNS INT
BEGIN
RETURN n*2;
END;

But what is a "no sql" procedure (if such a procedure even exists)?

I'm sorry if this info is already written somewhere, but I really wasn't able to find it - and I feel that the KB should specify things like these.

Greetings
Federico