Re: Benchmark with jemalloc

hum about static libs...
a default binary version with static libs are ok to me... if anyone need a
more "dynamic" we could compiler a second binary version
static is very easier to report bugs, we just know what is running and
don't need to ask users about it
today when i install mariadb i use the binary package, i'm not using rpm
deb or others packages... when possible i have the binary and a copy of
source package with a compiled binary (to make sure i can change if
something happen, or a important patch appear)