multi master and conflicts

Hi guys,
New problems to solve here =) if anyone could help should be nice :)

I have an old system that use only one server with aria/myisam tables (some
temporary tables and some views too)
I want to implement a multi master replication (near to a cluster...), but
i should take care about replication conflicts....

There's some good pratices or books about implementing multi master without
replication conflicts?

Should I change it to galera cluster? Well maybe.. I don't know what to do
with aria storage, galera works with innodb/xtradb/myisam, what about aria?
i didn't tested yet

I don't know what to do about commit phase with myisam too, since galera do
the certificate at commits phase before commit, and myisam problably do a
autocommit at each insert/update/delete, this will be a problem, or not?

The idea is not use innodb or I should implement some tables or views to
have a faster COUNT/MIN/MAX functions (myisam is optimized for it), and i
should rewrite some codes to use BEGIN, COMMIT, and cancel if connection is
lost

Well physical problems... Servers will not be online all time, the network
link isn't good, servers are ~50km far via a wifi link with some tree and
birds and others problems (that's why i think async replication is ok,
instead of galera 'sync' cluster)

Any idea is well come, but should be nice something that myisam/aria could
be used

I asked some days ago about replication and galera and xtradb cluster, but
i'm not sure what to do yet

tks guys!
ideas are wellcome

--