Re: [Maria-developers] [All] MariaDB's best (download) month ever

Hi Mark,

On 26 Sep 2013, at 23:46, MARK CALLAGHAN <mdcallag@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Colin - it helps to explain how MariaDB got here. Where are we going? Will the foundation do something? WIll there be a different split between the .com and .org efforts?

Roberto, Mark, your comments have been collected and collated and now its time to define things. Please bear with me as some things clearly have to get settled within SkySQL. The community will participate in the larger part of this discussion and I hope that it happens soon (i.e. within a week or two). It will take place here on maria-discuss.

Mark, where are we going is a good question and again, thank you for keeping us in check. Its clear the Foundation needs to be involved and there has to be a different/more meaningful split between the com/org efforts.

Time is required to fix what has been clearly executed for some time

Please give this some breathing room and I endeavour to report back as soon as I can

cheers,
-colin

--
Colin Charles, Chief Evangelist
MariaDB | t: +6-012-204-3201 | Skype: colincharles