Re: Lost connection to MySQL server at, 'reading authorization packet', system error: 104 (or 0)

Am 30.06.2014 13:59, schrieb Tanstaafl:
> Reindl/anyone?

comlain at the client developers

what else

nobody else has such problems
you even state before update the client there was no problem
if you update software B and things break why seek the
problem in software A at all?