MariaDB,TokuDB and FusionIO

Hello,

After reading the previous discussion about Fusion IO with Torben Mathiasen contribution, I have some questions.

I understand that the nvmfs is developed by FusionIO and is closed source.
Can we have this module (I think it's a kernel module , right ?) if we buy a new FusionIO card (Only with Atomic Series?)?
Is this module ok with "old" FusionIO card (iodrive2) ?

About AtomicWrites and the NVM compression, can these features be added to the TukuDB engine ?
Can the TokuDB compression and the NVM compression be working together or if we enable one, we need to disable the other ?

Cordialement,

http://www.claranet.fr<http://www.claranet.fr/>

[Claranet]<http://www.claranet.fr/>

[Linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/claranet>