Re: MariaDB 10.1 uses huge amount of memory onWndows

@harald .. I really do not understand why you continue this discussion.
Can't you understand that the problem has been SOLVED? I also cannot accpet
the *tone* here "please don't discuss on that level". , On the opposite I
can only understand that you have a much too big **EGO** to interact with
other people in a proper way.  I asked why MariaDB asked much more memory
than comparable servers.  Wlad provided the answer: the Maria DB 10.1
Windows installer sets a larger buffer for innodb_buffer_pool_size (and all
the other settngs you list don't matter much - except for max_connections
if P_S is enabled)

Windows Control Panel  .. System ..Advanced System Settings ..
Performance.. Advanced .. Virtual Memory (translated from Danish Windows
interface).  Please see attached image. Maybe you should learn a little bit
about Windows? There is (only) one disadvantage of this setting: if the
system crashes because o fmemory exhaustion, there will be no stack trace
saved.

. and @harald.  I'd like to ask you to ignore my mails to the maling llist
for the future.  Frankly I have been extremely irritated by you several
times before. If the communications channel her was a Forums system and not
a mailing list, I would have blocked you long ago. You are EXTREMELY
ANNOYING AND IRRITATING! And sometimes very rude too (and not only to me, I
have noticed).

-- Peter