Re: Idea of monitoring tool of Mariadb

Thanks reply Lefranc.

I think 2 git monitoring solution u mention that would be using SQL execute
and caching i think   ( i guess, my short program knowledge)

MY idea is not "SQL access" , but " GATHER info IN Memory Structure on
mysqld proces"

example

select * from performance_schem => cache => GUI/HTTP   ( SQL Method)   => i
think bad

pfs structure (sql_parse.cc, pfs.cc) => memcopy...   ( => I WANT METHOD)
 => i think good.

2 soultion u mentioned  is use Direct Access Memory or SQL execute ??

Thanks!! and sorry My short English grammer.