Re: What should offer base mariadb docker image

Hi,

This is from a newbie's perspective.

I like that B option and C.

C option probably doable provided that there's a check to make sure
containers are on different hosts.

Maybe it would be overkill to provide ks file to deploy containers
that would create DR for MariaDB on two different hosts or more.