Re: 2015 leap second issues?

>> So don't blame MySQL for being at the mercy of the OS.
>
> when i have mail, web, file, dhcp, dns and what not servers all running
> fine at the mercy of the same OS i blame the one software running in circles

Glad to see an acceptance of a working kernel API is a fundamental requirement for working mysql, even if other applications don't use that part of the kernel API.

Thanks to all those who reminded us of this. Lets make sure we're running a fixed kernel by the end of the month.

Daniel Black, Engineer @ Open Query (http://openquery.com.au)
Remote expertise & maintenance for MySQL/MariaDB server environments.