Re: writing plugin with .net language (C#)

:D nice
what i will is something like:

1) a plugin daemon that receive a tcp/ip connection with a double linked
list "feed" (something like:  clear list, delete from position x to y,
delete position x, insert at position x, update position x, move position x
to y)
2) save this feed to a myisam/spider/innodb/anyother engine (i'm thinking
about using a mysql handler api) (i didn't check how it works, but i think
handler sock use it)
3) keep the double linked list at memory (reconstruct the list when server
shutdown, maybe make some snapshots to avoid a long reconstruct, something
like after X lines of feed, save the list, or after x minutes)
4) a engine to read the double linked list at memory (i don't know yet how
do this, but i will need some control about reading a shared memory, how to
access this shared memory from daemon plugin using storage engine)
5) a engine to read information about what daemon is doing (like 4)
6) at same plugin daemon, create a tcp/ip connection to "export" the same
feed to others users (just a proxy, not a big problem)

at top level i think i will have 1 daemon plugin + 1 storage engine plugin

i'm thinking about c++ 11 cause it have double linked lists, threads,
atomic, sockets, and i dont need others libs (maybe i'm wrong, but that was
my first impression about c++11)