Re: writing plugin with .net language (C#)

sorry guys, i'm a bit confuse about c++ and c

i'm reading your fastbit udf code

at /fb_udf.h
you have a C code, right?
and at fb_udf.cpp a c++ code

you can mix c and c++ at the same code?

at udf.h
what this do?

"
extern "C" { "
those functions should be undestood as "C" instead of "C++", or compiler
should "export" those c++ function to "C" "code", or something related to C
and namespaces ?

sorry it's not mysql specific but i'm not finding some C++ plugins examples