MariaDB Galera Cluster Wrsep not ready

Hi all,
I have a galera cluster of 4 MariaDB server and sometimes a node fail.
But when a node fail, others nodes doesn't want to respond to query.
I have in log : "MYSQL: query failed: WSREP has not yet prepared node
for application use"
It's really embarrassing, because it happen like once a week.

Is there a parameter to modify to get this working even when split brain ?
Like If 2 of the 4 server are ok, I can still make query ?

Thanks in advance,

--
CHUNKZ.NET - script kiddie and computer technician
Bertrand Caplet, Flers (FR)