New Question: Using MariaDB on Linux from C++ ODBC

Hello,

Is the connector what I need to use ODBC from C++ on opensuse 13?

It would be great if you could point me to a document that says how to get mariadb set up so I can contact it with ODBC from C++

I extacted mariadb-connector-c-2.2.1-linux-x86_64 but I don't know what to do next. mariadb_config has a bunch of options.but I can't find any documentation.

I have installed already these: MyODBC-unixODBC; unixODBC; mariadb; mariadb-client; mariadb-errormessages.

odbc.ini is empty
odbsinst.ini only has postgreseql which is my backup if I can't get mariadb to work.

To view or answer this question please visit: http://mariadb.com/kb/en/using-mariadb-on-linux-from-c-odbc/