Syslog facility & IST receive address

Hi all,
I was wondering how can I change both change Mariadb and Galera (wsrep)
syslog facility then make syslog logging in a separate logfile ?
I've got another question, I have 3 galera nodes and one has local ip so
it use NAT for communicating with other nodes. SST is alright because I
set "wsrep_sst_receive_address" to public IP.
But for IST it seems there is no parameters for that and I have some
issues when nodes are transfering incremental snapshots in one way. How
could I manage to do it ?

Thanks in advance,

CHUNKZ.NET - script kiddie and computer technician
Bertrand Caplet, Flers (FR)
Feel free to send encrypted/signed messages
Key ID: 37F70C30
GPG FP: 134A 4027 518B 5F4D D409 558D BA9B 7BF0 37F7 0C30