Re: Question about MariaDB global reference In high complexity app and big DB Size

Thanks for answers, Justin and Christophe.

How about below link article

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ERP_software_packages

some erp open source s/w is developing in Mysql/MariaDB or PostgreSQL

. windows function and recursive SQL is hard thing but i think using user
variables is helpful that make sense
 ( posssible, but Ineffective)
http://explainextended.com/2009/03/17/hierarchical-queries-in-mysql/
. shard-query is helpful i think in reporting job in ERP.

. and how about my question above mail , max replication latency? in binlog
write measure.

( 2MB / sec binlog written, so replication gap glow is make sense? i
think  Depending
on the environment of network and hardware.)
and parallel slave thread is helpful in 10~20mb/sec bin log file has
written ??)

christophe.le.roux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Yeah I’m sorry, i have mixed the postgresql-XC partitionning feature and
> the Maxscale one.
>

> Regards,
>

> Christophe

  how about postgreSQL-XC and Maxscale mixing one ? that was working good?
what is your application ?

sorry, i am not good English, so am i understanding your reply ? :)