 Oggetto: [Maria-discuss] Mariadb 10.1.13 slow stored procedures
 A: "maria-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <maria-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Data: Martedì 19 Aprile 2016, 01:24

 HI All,

 Just a quick question to
 start with, does anybody know why MariaDB 10.1.13 is
 extremely slow running stored procedures.

 I have searched for as much as I can find and have made sure
 the database and table character sets and compilation seta
 are identical but still stored procedures with lots of joins
 and internal variables is running hundreds of times slower
 than the old version
  5.3.

 I have checked all system variables and they are identical
 in both systems (where they exist in both systems)

 Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

 If I need to supply more information please let me know.

 Both versions are running
 on windows server 2008 R2

 Kind Regards,

 Bruce Carlson