Re: HikariCP + searching archives

Hi Stu,

There is many good pooling framework, and HikariCP is one of the best of
them.
This framework is stable, has a good community, is light (130kb - c3p0
487kb - dbcp2 171kb) and code is clean (c3p0 is unreadable).

A pool must present a Connection instance normally indistinguishable from a
"fresh" Connection. I recommand reading
https://github.com/brettwooldridge/HikariCP/wiki/%22My-benchmark-doesn't-show-a-difference
.
HikariCP does the job well and it's fast.

The example with HilkariCP was written just to have one example project
(for support), there is no known caveat using HikariCP with the MariaDB and
there is big companies using the combination in production.

Diego.