Re: Reg custom port for maxscale binlog router

Karthick:

Please ask MaxScale question on maxscale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - I have cced
here.

The port 5308 in documentation is for listener for a mysql client that you
would use as following to register MaxScale with Master as slave

srvr:/home/my-usr$ mysql -u root -p 5308 -h <maxscale-host-ip>

>CHANGE MASTER TO MASTER_HOST=‘$master_server’, MASTER_PORT=$master_port,
MASTER_USER='repl', MASTER_PASSWORD=‘somepasswd’,
MASTER_LOG_FILE=‘repl-bin.000159', MASTER_LOG_POS=4
> START SLAVE

Is that what your are doing ?

Thanks,
Dipti