Problem with Master/Slave <=> Master/Slave <=> Master/Slave Replication

Hi All!

I am having a Problem with getting mariadb works flawless using a
Master/Slave[1] <=> Master/Slave[2] <=> Master/Slave[3]

The First Time i was able to insert a row on the Master[1] Server
and the data was reproduced/replicated to all servers.

At this Time i thinked everything is fine now.

But then when i tryed to deleted the new Created Row on Master[1]
the Data was only deleted on the Master[1] Server while
the others Servers [2] and [3] still had the data!

I expected that the deleted row should be also deleted on all master/slave servers but it did not!

How can i solve this Problem? And what is actually the Problem with
MySQL/MariaDB? I am getting the impression that MariaDB is really bad when it comes to Replication/Sync of Data in a Distributed Architecture.

As a Example let say on server has to reboot because of a Cloud maintenance. From what i see this MaraiDB server will be forever corrupted after the restart and never sync again as first it has to manually be adjusted to the master bin log position and second it has also be told to work as a slave after this.

Not really what i would expect from a autonomous replicating Master Slave Data Base Server after a restart!

Hope somebody can tell me how to resolve all this Sync Problems so finally MariaDB Master/Slave Database Server work flawless without to worry that sooner or later a node or a few of them will get useless and corrupted!

Thanks in advance for any helpful Tip and Answer!

A example of my my.cnf Master/Slave[2] Server changes!

server-id               = 2
replicate-same-server-id = 0
auto-increment-increment = 8
auto-increment-offset = 1
log_bin                 = /var/log/mysql/mariadb-bin
log_bin_index           = /var/log/mysql/mariadb-bin.index
# not fab for performance, but safer
sync_binlog             = 1
expire_logs_days        = 10
max_binlog_size         = 100M
binlog_do_db            = logedin_users
binlog-format = ROW
# slaves
relay_log               = /var/log/mysql/relay-bin
relay_log_index = /var/log/mysql/relay-bin.index
relay_log_info_file     = /var/log/mysql/relay-bin.info
log_slave_updates = 1
#read_only

binlog-checksum = 1
master_verify_checksum = 1