Connector Net Question

All,

We have set auto-commit=false at server level.

But our .Net developers want to enable this auto-commit as true (default behaviour) that I hesitant to do that. Is there any connector (driver) properties that we can set at connection level for auto-commit. I know in JDBC driver, we have the properties that we can set at driver level when we establish connection to DB. But for connector/Net I am trying to find, couldn’t locate one. I noticed auto-enlist sett to true or false, not sure whether this will mimic the auto-commit functionality in a given connection.

Can anyone using .Net and MariaDB combination help me to share your thought on this.

Regards,
Karthick

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Follow ups