Re: Parallel Databases and network security

Am 16.01.2018 um 01:58 schrieb Jan Steinman:
On 2018-01-15, at 16:37, Ruben Safir <ruben@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Because that is how I want it.  The longer explanation is, because that
is how I want to do it, period.

You have the freedom to be foolish. And I have the freedom to not help you be foolish

forget it - that fool obviously never wants answers to his questions nor tries to understand what people tell him - leaves the questions why someone is aksing at all isntead just RTFM in silent

in the thread below i did not say anything about that he should use systemd but how systemd does create the folder and why it should go to a subfolder and why that subfolder needs to created at every boot before try to start mysqld and his best answer was "I've seen already far too many security breakins of systemd" which i call a uneducated lie based on FUD

https://www.mail-archive.com/maria-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg04760.html