Galera 4 now available also in Debian Buster and Stretch backports

Hello!

I just wanted to let you know that the latest Galera 4 release is
available now also in the Debian Buster 'buster-backports' and Debian
Stretch 'stretch-backports-sloppy' as official Debian.org packages
that went through the whole Debian QA system
(https://backports.debian.org/).

Status page: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/galera-4

>From earlier Galera 4 was already available in Debian unstable and
testing, and Ubuntu Focal (20.04 LTS) and Groovy:
https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=galera-4&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all
https://packages.ubuntu.com/search?suite=all&searchon=names&keywords=galera-4

Backports for Ubuntu Bionic and Xenial have also been prepared, but
not approved for by the Ubuntu Backports team yet. If you want to
help, put your +1 at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bionic-backports/+bug/1873597.

I have spent a lot of time on Galera packaging this spring, and
currently there are 0 bugs filed against Galera 3 in Debian
(https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?repeatmerged=no&src=galera-4)
and in Ubuntu (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/galera-4).
Same goes for Galera 3, zero bugs open (at
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?repeatmerged=no&src=galera-3
and https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/galera-3).

All of my packaging improvements have also been merged back to
upstream at https://github.com/codership/galera, so the situation is
quite nice right now.

A big thanks to Teemu who reviewed and merged my patches!

- Otto