Re: Missing table rows when importing a MySQL 5.7.8 database into MariaDB 10.4.8 database

Thank you for the reply. Yes I tried to take another users advice and do SHOW WARNINGS but I kinda need a little more detail how to do this. See below:

How do I check the result of "SHOW WARNINGS"?

I did read that I can start the mysql client with --show-warnings but as far as showing the warnings when I'm importing a database or table using:

mysql -u username -pPassword --show-warnings -h localhost my_database < my_dump.sql

I got no warnings when using the above command.

Also I did make a dump of just the table in question and nothing changed in my results. So I did mysqldump -u username -pPassword -h remote_hosts my_remote_database my_table > table_dump.sql

Thank you for the help

E.