Re: Missing table rows when importing a MySQL 5.7.8 database into MariaDB 10.4.8 database

> Also I did make a dump of just the table in question and nothing
> changed in my results. So I did
> mysqldump -u username -pPassword -h remote_hosts my_remote_database
> my_table > table_dump.sql

That's better take for analysis. Could you bisect table_dump.sql INSERT's
row list to find out the first that won't make it to maria server?

If you'll find such row, the next step I suggest to report a bug on Jira
providing the table definition and the INSERT(s)
which would be pretty easy to reproduce and hopefully to fix too.

Thanks as well!

Andrei