Re: Retrieve authentication plugins for user

Hi, William,

Don't use mysql.user. It's only preserved for compatibility with old
application and intentionally does not support any new authentication
features.

You can see all plugins in `show create user`.
The actual table where this information is stored is mysql.global_priv

https://mariadb.org/authentication-in-mariadb-10-4/

Regards,
Sergei
VP of MariaDB Server Engineering