maria-docs team mailing list archive

KB organization suggestion: "help contents" category

All,

Some of the content in the KB is taken from the mysql help tables
(viewed using the "help" command in the mysql client application). I
have a suggestion from one user to create a "help contents" category.
This category would list the subcategories as they appear in the mysql
client when you issue that command and so on down through all of the
content in the mysql help tables.

Does anyone have any objections to doing this? I'm not convinced that
it is something we should absolutely do, but I'm not really opposed to
it either.

In its favor, it would present the content in a way that is familiar to
those who have used the help command, and so it would make that content
more discoverable.

Opinions? Comments?

Thanks.

--