maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: undocumented features?

Hi Federico

I know one of the weaknesses has been adding new content as a new article, and then not cross-linking it on all related pages, so you're right that this is probably not the only case. It'll be quite hard to 'check that all ... features are documented in the proper KB page' though! If I do spot anything will be sure to add it, otherwise feel free to add/report if you spot something.

Thanks for adding the missing content in this case.