me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #78443]: Incomplete scan result

Question #78443 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/78443

Michael Lamothe proposed the following answer:
I don't have an answer for this.  The scanner has always worked great
for me.  Althought the Me TV scanner is convenient, it's not as good as
the one from the scan application.  If you would like to get this
working properly you could help me by joining #me-tv on FreeNode.  No
pressure, it's your call.

I don't think that this issue is related to signal.  There are certain
DVB packets that can tell scanners to pick up other transponders.  I
don't think that this feature is working correctly in Me TV but I have
no way to test it.

Thanks,

Michael

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.