Re: Code of conduct

I just pushed the code of conduct, fully based on the Rust one with very minor edits:

https://github.com/ignopeverell/grin/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md

Thanks to Yeastplume for setting up the moderation email list. At this point, Yeastplume, Casey Rodarmor and I are members. Hopefully all of this won't ever need to be used.

- Igno